- Even Amid Its Wealth, India Finds, Half Its Small Children Are Malnourished
- Indian Army and Police Implicated in Kashmir Killings
- Former Cabinet Officials Arrested In Bangladesh Corruption Sweep
- Ethnic Unrest in Southern Plains Undermines Peace Pact in Nepal
- Debate in India: Is Rule on Yoga Constitutional?
- Putin in India: Visit Is Sign Of Durability Of Old Ties
- MEMO FROM LONDON; Some TV Contestants Feel More Equal Than Others
- In Bangladesh, State of Emergency and Election Delay
- India Prosperity Creates Paradox; Many Children Are Fat, Even More Are Famished
How about something positive Somini? Get some zoloft and lift your spirits to see that the glass could be half full too and not just half empty. Are you paid to write a "balanced" report so you have to fill your articles with qualms in the body as well as the title? It is hard to believe that even after the whole world has noticed India's progress, you refuse to see anything positive without any reservations. May be someone else is making that decision for you.